- Treat you with courtesy and respect.
- Discuss your care with you.
- Try not to keep you waiting for appointments but we will update you accordingly should a delay occur
- Respond quickly to emergencies.
- We will try to answer the telephone promptly and ensure that there are sufficient staff members available to do this.
- Keep your records confidential.
- We shall give you a full and prompt reply to any complaints you make about the service we provide . In the event of a complaint, patients have access to the Practice Complaints Procedure.
We Expect You To
- Never be rude or discourteous to us and our staff. Abusive or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated and will result in removal from the service and if registered with one of our GP practices, removal from our list.
- Please remember, you are responsible for your own health and the health of any of your children. We will give you our professional help and advice. Please act upon it.
- Tell us if you cannot keep an appointment.
- Please let us know if you change your name, address or telephone number.
- Give us 48 hours notice when you ask for a repeat prescription.
- Only ask for a home visit if you are too ill to get to the surgery.
- Only telephone for advice or ask for a visit outside of our normal opening hours if it is unavoidable.